Why do people think they need to do things like this?....I came by around 1:30 and the road was blocked off and all the kids were out in the parking lot...ridiculous people these days
Why do people think they need to do things like this?....I came by around 1:30 and the road was blocked off and all the kids were out in the parking lot...ridiculous people these days
Happened at MECC twice this semester.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
haha its prolly just some kids from the school that want to get out or somethin lol
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
It happened at about 1:00... guess they thought they'd just get out of school the rest of the day if they called it in late.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
We should find whoever's doing this, beat them with clubs, set them on fire, and throw them over a bridge.
Officially retired
hell just be glad its just false, I wouldn't joke about the situation cause you never know.
Appalachia Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines
Good point there...ya never know what could happen these days
No Regrets
Yeah, but that's why.. these people that are doing this think they're being funny, when our young soldiers are over in Iraq being killed every day due to IED's, suicide car bombings, and everything in between.
The fact that these bomb threats have been popping up EVERYWHERE this year really has me PO'ed, and I'd love to see the person doing it put through a whoopin' they'd never forget.
Officially retired
I think we should tie these kids to trees and let Chubz throw perfect sprials at their heads.
"Why so serious?"
Holy cow, I'd never even though of that idea. I need to start being more creative... more... "awe inspiring."
Wait, no! How about.. "awe-inspirals", LOL!
Anyways, here's my concept art of the weapon we can use against this intruder to our peace:
![]()
Officially retired
Bookmarks